Sunday, March 31, 2013

Thankful and tired!

Several very important milestones this weekend...

this was the first weekend since my diagnosis that

        I said 'yes' to everything and had a great time
        had the energy and stamina to be there and play with my dogs
        spent really nice, quality time with good friends.

Started Saturday at Ft Desoto beach with Sherri and her awesome corgi Hogan.  The weather could not have been better and we missed the serious crowds.


Then there was a disc dog tournament for the cure - very appropriate -Emma and Focus worked very hard to rock it.


 
 
Today we spent 3 hours practicing with friends - a friend let me run one her dogs and she was so much fun to run - how nice to be trusted with another's dog - that's not to be taken lightly.
 
And then out to dinner at Cody's with Sally and Nancy. Great food and fun company!
 
 
Seriously gives me hope that I can get my life back as good or better than it was before - sweet.
 
It's not Thanksgiving, but I am thankful.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment